Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Pine Cone Crusher

I'm taking the Pine Cone Crusher on a weekend of trail-riding and camping this weekend.  Fresh singletrack, a cold mountain lake, and sleeping in the back of my car.  What could be better?

But this post is not about the trip.  This post is about the bike.


The PCC is a Salsa Woodsmoke carbon hardtail with a 120mm fork.  **Yawn**  Oh wait, it's got 27.5X3.0 tires tucked into sub 16-inch chainstays.  For my friends who care about this kind of stuff- I have your attention.  For the rest of you- read about the camping/riding trip in my next post...


It's a tight whip, yo.  This bike made it's debut on a weeklong trip to Sedona and it was so much fun!  I rode pretty-much all the green and blue singletrack in Sedona and about 1/3 of the single-black trails.  No double-black.  It rocked.  This thing moves to the sound of Metallica's Ride The Lightning all the time.

MISSILE TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment