Thursday, April 2, 2020

C'mon little tomato, let's Ketsup!

Thought I'd get everyone up to speed with what's happened here in the last 3 or so years.  Here goes...

I got a brand new truck with all the latest whiz-bang features.


Then it snowed...


So I went to Colorado and rode my bike.


That was nice.  I took my Fatty b/c I was in Canon City and wasn't sure if I'd see snow or not.  I didn't.

When I got home, it snowed again.


So I went to Oregon.


I rented a bike and rode it up and down the beach.  Many times.  And in many different ways.



I also rode in Hood River.  Super cool town and super fun trails all around.  I could live there happily.  Then I went home.  Guess what- it snowed.

So, I went to Arizona.



I couldn't live there.  Well... maybe.  Okay, I could.  So much super-furry singletrack.  Better than Moab.  Did I say that?


That's about it.

It snowed again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment