Thursday, March 10, 2022

"Use these tools to burn your misery."

 Turns out I'm really attached to The Crusher.

A rear hub bearing in my Salsa Woodsmoke seized several weeks ago and I've been doing what I can- supply chain issues not withstanding- to get it back in commission.

I've been having some bad dreams where people I *think* I know and trust are coming and taking my food just as I'm getting ready to eat it.  I think its got something to do with me not having The Crusher available.

Today I pressed in the new bearings and got it all tuned up.


That is a bearing press of my own making.  Sometimes you just need some friends to take up space.

Favorite song right now: Burn In A Bottle by An Angle.  I wish I could share it with you but I couldn't find a linker... so here's something same-same but different: Angry Drunk - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment