Monday, May 23, 2016

I am Blessed

Rode Alkali/Bulldog, Bone Collector, Red Rock Overlook, Shanks, Storm Mountain... and a few other trails all within the last 7 days.  Oh yeah, and Semelius!

So so so many trails.  And I haven't even ventured into the Northern Hills in awhile!

I am truly Blessed.

Cara and I rode Bone Up to Red Rocks Overlook to Shanks the other day.  I am so glad I was on my hardtail b/c that is so classic 90s style XC trail.  All the way straight up Classic XC!  Super fun.

We made a plan to pack up some provisions and ride that route over to Buzzard's Roost- lap that and then come back on the Hisega Rim.  About 30 miles?  Ish??  Dreaming...

Maybe even head through New Trail, Bunny, over Norris and to The View first and then do the Buzzard's loop for about 50+ miles.  Oh!  Could sneak Howling Beagle in there too for a 60-miler.

That will require a larger pack and some ice, and lots of cheese.  Lots and lots of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment