Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A little disconnected...

It's been a lot of business- pronounced, "busy-ness"- for me lately.  Busy at work.  Busy at home.  Lots going on.  Lots of good stuff... and a little bad.

First the singular bad:  Had a pretty gnarly crash-up on my road bike that I've been trying to get over.  I was roaring down a long descent into a tight left-hander and had it all lined up until I hit the little piece of gravel.  Strava says I went down at 40 mph.  I slid a long ways and lost a lot of skin.  Leg.  Butt. Arm. Hand.



It may sound funny, but I enjoyed it because I'd already decided to.  I remember thinking, "When am I going to stop sliding???"


It was a great day all-in-all.  Except I ruined my classic Colavita kit- Booo!!

Cara and I have been making a lot of bracelets for the SHS riders.  Those kids are awesome and they are really digging the bracelets.  That makes me happy.




There is so much more I want to do.

I was served a lucky twist of fate.  What do I do with it?  I felt a little off center today and so I am going to find myself on The Bulldog tomorrow.  It's my place to recenter.

A crusade to blaspheme gravity.  Arrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment