Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wyoming!

Cara and I spent the last two weekends in Wyoming.  We got so so lucky with the weather: 70 and sunny!  That's great for Wyoming in September.


We rode Curt Gowdy one weekend and the Bear Lodge Mts the next.  Curt Gowdy is an IMBA Epic- look it up!  Because, I can't even begin to explain how fun it is.  It's a big playground of bulbous rocks.  I was grinnin' like a baked possum all weekend.


I've never seen anyone groove through technical stuff like Cara.  Inspirational.


Curt Gowdy should be on everyone's "To Do" list.  I want to go back there and kiss all those rocks.  I love you, El Alto.

And in other news... Annie and Goldie are laying eggs.  Good job, girls!


I just love eating the young when they are fresh and warm.  Yes I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment