Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Airplane Move (truth be told)

First off, I heard that Plastic Pie is going to possibly include a speed metal version of "Sin Wagon" by Dixie Chicks on their next album, Pink Pencil. Think about that.
\
How have I lived this long without a propane torch??
... Hmmm, I think I just answered my own question.
\
Just tonight- yes, just tonight- I discovered that the valve is variable on the side carbeurator. It takes me awhile on some things. Kinda like, I realized just tonight- just tonight!- that my favorite album of all time is Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy (for just tonight).
\
What's your favorite TooL song?
...I bet it's not what you just thought of.
/
The great thing about TooL is that if you're kickin' it and you're loading up a playlist and you throw some TooL in the mix and then you start getting into it halfway through the song... you got lots of time to fetch some more.
\
Here's a quote that can come in mighty handy in just the right situation. This is from one of my favorite people of all time:
/
"Get your clammy cabbage collectors offa me!!"
-Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane

No comments:

Post a Comment