Sunday, November 14, 2010

DeStad Cup

Get up, come on get down with the SICKNESS!
/
DeStad 2010 was awesome. Weather couldn't have been better... well, if I had my way it would've been colder and sleetier, but for the general populous-racers and spectators- it was close to perfect.
/
Course was brilliant with long power stretches divided by periodic tech secitons- corners, steeps, and whatnot.
/
I signed up for the the SS and the Open races. Won the SS by a pretty good margin and then immidiatley realized I went waaay too deep for no reason considering I was lining up again, with the uber-fast guys, in about 20 minutes. C'est la vie. It just felt so good to go full-on Kev's Mom in the SS and even though I knew I was out there by myself I just wanted to go faster, faster, FASTER!! I paid for it in the Open. I died a thousand deaths, but that's good for me in a German masochistic "whip me Master" sort of way.
/
What a beautiful day.
/
Adam continues to get stronger- finished 7th-I think. Jake scored a podium! And Andy got back on the podium in the 2/3 race. Casey did well in his first race as a Team member. Nice showing, TCPC.



No comments:

Post a Comment