Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Favorite song right now: "I write sins not tragedies"

 I dig this song by Panic! at the Disco on multiple levels.  The strings... the composition... the content...  It reminds me of my own failed marriage and another wedding I attended with a stirring of upsetting the apple cart many moons ago.

I Write Sins Not Tragedies With Lyrics - YouTube

I don't generally promote things with cursing in it but in this case it just makes me think of a ghost of an angry old man who had a chance to do things better than he did and now he's shaking his fist at young folks that can't see him... So that makes it OK, because that's the way I feel sometimes.

The entire album- A Fever You Can't Sweat Out- is fantastic front to back but this song is the hook and I'm enjoying swimming around with it stuck in my mouth at the moment.

Shut the front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment