Monday, April 5, 2021

Talking to Humans

 I'm progressive in some ways.  I like prog rock mos def.  But there's some things I like to do the ol' fashioned way.  I like to call up Betsy and talk to her about paying my water bill once a month.  When I'm late, she sometimes lets it slide and doesn't charge me the late fee- shhhh....

Today I called up White Industries and had a pleasant conversation with Lynette before ordering a new set of hubs.  Lynette is in Petaluma, CA.  We talked about the differences between California and South Dakota.



I don't always go in for the flash and bling, but I thought gold was appropriate for the intended application.  Gold is White Industries' longest lead time for any color option but I don't care.  It's like Lynette said, "It's better to wait a little bit to get what you really want."


No comments:

Post a Comment