Friday, April 9, 2021

Going Green

 I've been on the juice since the beginning of this year.  I made the decision to start juicing because I needed something to hard-start my human life vessel back into something capable of doing the things my spirit needs it to do in order to experience joy on this planet.

Typical breakfast:


Converts to this:


It's delicious!  It really is.  It wasn't at first, but after awhile, my tastes changed and there are things I don't like anymore- canned tuna, hamburger, bread- and things I can't get enough of- blueberries, kiwi, broccoli.

I started with a 15-day juice fast b/c I needed a hard shock to the system.  I needed something to punch me in the face and a hard stop-start point where I began making different and better life choices.  My second fast is set to begin in a couple of days, but I love to juice everyday.  (Never thought I'd be that guy)

In other news...


I'm looking forward to putting many hours on the new(ish) Recluse this year.  The build was completed in the Fall of last year and I only got a handful of rides on it before the conditions got messy.  I pulled it out of winter storage a few days ago and got it all tuned up and ready to go.... then it snowed 15 inches.  Soon, very soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment