Monday, July 11, 2022

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

 I was reminiscing about the good ol' days of the internet when one could call up spectacles of queerness for the sheer wonderment and then carry on with a nugget of thoughtfulness.  I replayed All Your Base... a few times and it was just as good as it ever was, then I recalled the Badger-Badger-Mushroom.

Badger song (Badger badger badger , mushroom mushroom) - YouTube

In my window office at City Hall in Manhattan, Kansas, I used to loop this as a stress-reliever.  I'd start one then start another and another and another... as many as a could until it was all a cacophony of badgers, mushrooms, and snakes.  Ahhh, true relaxation.

Alas, I fear the golden years of internet dissonance are behind us.  We're left only with sophomoric spasms of diarrhea that is Tik Tok, Twitter, etc.

I think I see a snake.....

No comments:

Post a Comment