Monday, November 15, 2021

The Creator had a master tape...

 I know there is a Father-type being that has the master plan for everything and everyone including yours truly.  But sometimes I wonder- did He leave the master tape in the window of a hot car?

I bought a hair salon.


I don't need a hair salon.  I can't use a hair salon.  And still, here I am the proud new owner.  I suppose the chairs could be fun.  I wonder if the chemicals are flammable?

At any rate, The Creator has a master tape and I trust its a good one.  It might have a warbley part in the middle where the sun got to it, but it'll smooth out and by the final track it'll be 100%.

In other news:  I'm super impressed with the Cane Creek Helm after a first ride at The View.  Full review after 20 hours or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment