Thursday, February 12, 2015

Menu changes daily


I rolled down to M Hill and played on the singletrack this afternoon after work.  I found the "Extreme" trail.  It's awesome.  Super duper!!

I was probably the only dude to ever ride that not on a fat bike...

I'm still finding new trails out there and have yet to put everything together in a smooth line.  I did a little research and found out that M Hill is cut into the Lakota Hogback.  It's a ridge that outlines the Black Hills all the way up the eastern perimeter like a big backwards "C".  The Rockies have the same thing and it's called the Dakota Hogback.

Anyway, good beer should follow good ride.  So, I rolled down to the Independent Ale House and had a few.  Without the IAH, my first month in Rapid City would not have been half as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment